- Bampton, hanky dance for 4. Music here (Rambling Sailor)
- The “A” figures are foot-up & -down, half gyp, whole gyp, rounds.
- Usual left foot lead throughout. (These are done with 4 single steps, 2 back steps, step-&-caper)
- For each chorus, first corners sidestep left then right to end back to back, then go to corner’s place (with swaggers the 1st & 4th choruses, 2 fore capers the 2nd & 3rd ones), then with 2 sidesteps (a left one & a right one), two single steps and a step-&-caper, travel counter-clockwise back to home place, passing behind the standing second corners. Then second corners do all that. Then all 4 do all that again together.
- At end of last chorus, step-&-caper into a tight circle facing in.