We love an audience! Come see us perform throughout May and June (and beyond). Check back here for the most current information, or sign-up for our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com, or follow us on Facebook.
Our 2019 schedule:
- 12:00-1:00 Jingle, jingle, jingle, clack...
- 2:00-3:00 ...jingle, jingle, clack, jingle.
- 12:15-12:45 Rincon Park
- 1:15-1:45 Pier 7
- 2:00-2:45 Pier 15/17, The Exploratorium
- noon-1:00 The Armory, Seattle Center
- 4:00-5:00 McCaw Promenade
- 10:30-11:00 We'll warm up for the festival by dancing at Berkeley BART station
- 12:00-12:30 Dancing for the festival at Telegraph and Haste.
- 2:00-2:30 After-dancing at Espresso Roma, at College and Ashby
- 3:00-4:00 Dance B - South Gym
noon - 4:00 Join morris dancers from teams around the Bay Area as they shed their typical team kit for simple (though certainly not boring!...) Black and White and perform a variety of dances. All performances in Golden Gate Park, in front of the Conservatory of Flowers.
Tea breaks in between sets and a pub stop afterwards!
We'll be performing near the intersection of Solano and Carmel, near Gordo's Taqueria.
Past events. Did you miss us at these? Maybe we'll see you next year!
- 10:00-10:30 our first dance of the day at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden
- 11:30-12:30 Tilden Park Nature Center/Little Farm—ribbons around the May Pole for all...
- 2:30-ish and we close out the day dancing at Gilman and Curtis, under the BART tracks, near Westbrae Biergarten
Following a tradition that is as old as time itself, or at least as old as Bob's memory, which is close enough as not to matter, we will begin our regular season by dancing the sun up at Inspiration Point, Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley. We gather at Inspiration Point at 5am and begin dancing around 5:30. Sunrise happens at 6:13am, and we will dance until around 6:30. Dress warmly!
If you can't join us for sunrise, please do catch up with us as we dance throughout the day.
- 5:00-6:45 Inspiration Point, sunrise! The Abbot's Bromley is expected to commence at 5:20 or thereabouts. Sunrise is officially at 6:13.
- 10:00-ish Solano Ave at Colusa (across the street from Peet's and iScream)
- 11:00-ish UC Berkeley's North Gate (Hearst & Euclid)
- 12:00-ish Upper Sproul Plaza, Berkeley campus (a short walk from the previous stop)
If you're a Morris dancer, we hope you're already registered!Here's the schedule of the public dancing that day:
- 10:10-11:10 Tiburon Town Center, near fountain
- 10:15-11:20 Fort Baker, pier
- 11:45-1:45 Sausalito, Gabrielson Park
- 2:20-3:20 Fort Baker, pier
- 2:25-3:20 Mill Valley, Plaza
- 3:55-4:50 Tiburon Town Center, near fountain
- 3:55-4:55 Mill Valley, Plaza