We love an audience! Come see us perform throughout May and June (and beyond). Check back here for the most current information, or sign-up for our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com, or follow us on Facebook.
Our 2017 schedule. Elizabeth I, Good Queen Bess, has been gone for 414 years now, but we plan to keep our chins up and dance the whole year anyway.
As is traditional, we will begin our regular season by dancing the sun up at Inspiration Point, Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley. We gather at Inspiration Point at 5am and begin dancing around 5:30. Sunrise happens at 6:13am, and we will dance until around 6:30. Dress warmly!
If you can't join us for sunrise, please do catch up with us as we dance throughout the day.
- 5:30-6:30 Inspiration Point, sunrise!
- 10:00 UC Berkeley North Gate (Euclid and Hearst)
- 11:15 Shopping plaza @ College and 63rd. (Philz coffee).
- 12:30 BAMPFA (Oxford and Center)
- 10:00-10:30 our first dance of the day at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden
- 11:30-12:30 Tilden Park Nature Center/Little Farm--ribbons around the May Pole for all...
- 1:30-2:00 and we close out the day dancing at Tilden Park Carousel, whee!
noon - 4:00 Join morris dancers from teams around the Bay Area as they shed their typical team kit for simple (though certainly not boring!...) Black and White and perform a variety of dances. All performances in Golden Gate Park, in front of the Conservatory of Flowers.
Tea breaks in between sets and a pub stop afterwards!
- Details TBD.