We love an audience! Come see us perform throughout May and June (and beyond). Check back here for the most current information, or sign-up for our mailing list by sending an email to email@example.com, or follow us on Facebook.
Winter break. This is technically our off-season, where we escape the blowing snow and frost and sit in front of roaring fireplaces resting our knees, but we still sneak in the odd festival or wedding.
Past events. Did you miss us at these? Maybe we'll see you next year!
Starting at 6:00pm with singing after dark.
- 12:00 Roaring Camp on Graham Hill Park Road
- 2:15 Aegis Senior Living in Aptos
- 3:30 Bookshop Santa Cruz
- 11:30-12:15 Pier 7 north of the Ferry Building
- 1:30-2:15 Rincon Park, the giant bow-and-arrow park south of the Ferry Building
- 2:30-3:15 Pier 14 south of the Ferry Building
noon - 4:00 Join morris dancers from teams around the Bay Area as they shed their typical team kit for simple (though certainly not boring!...) Black and White and perform a variety of dances. All performances in Golden Gate Park, in front of the Conservatory of Flowers.
Tea breaks in between sets and a pub stop afterwards!
As is traditional, we will begin our regular season by dancing the sun up at Inspiration Point, Tilden Regional Park, Berkeley. We gather at Inspiration Point at 5am and begin dancing around 5:30. Sunrise happens at 6:12am, and we will dance until around 7am. Dress warmly!
If you can't join us for sunrise, please do catch up with us as we dance throughout the day.
- 5:00-7:00 Inspiration Point
- 10:30-11:30 Tilden Park Nature Center/Little Farm--ribbons around the May Pole for all!
- 12:30-1:00 dancing at Tilden Park Carousel
- 1:30-2:30 and our last dance of the day at the UC Berkeley Botanical Garden